Meet Lenni’s Big Sister, the Lucey Longarm Quilting Machine!
Lucey has the same simple controls you’ll find on our top of the line Millennium and Freedom. She is identical to the APQS Lenni except for the size of her throat and her adjustable handles. Plus, there is only a $1,000 difference in the two machines.
Lucey enjoys a substantial metal table with horizontal wheels which reduces vibration by pushing it down into the table instead of back out at you. The new Bliss drive system can be added to her table for the ultimate in control and sensitivity. Lucey also has the famous M&M horizontal wheel system and simple user controls for superb longarm love!
Enjoy the freehand freedom of APQS stitch regulated technology on a long arm machine with a 26″ throat all with a Lifetime warranty. Lucey comes with a 10 or a 12 foot table. There is no difference in price for the different sized tables- you just tell me what you want. All of the technical specifications and comparison information can be found at Lucey’s website. Contact me when you are ready for your test drive at the APQS Louisville showroom.
The price for a Lucey is $12,900 + S/H & tax. Call Angela and ask about any current specials she has to offer at (502) 718-7148 or email for more info.
Dreaming of a long arm machine? Subscribe to our e-newsletter. Subscribe Me!
APQS Lucey Long Arm Quilting Machine
- Stitch regulator: When you use an APQS longarm machine you’ll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It’s one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Floating horizontal wheels: Our machines are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller: The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Laser light with front and rear post: Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser.
- Vertical channel locks: Lock down the machine so it can only move side to side for precise straight line stitching or use it to ensure your quilt top is square to the table so you know you’ll end up with a square quilt at the end.
- Ergo handles (front and back, with finger touch button control): Change your grip depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table.
- Wrights Sidewinder bobbin winder
- Synchronous timing belt drive: APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Building a machine that will not fall out of time means your tension and stitch integrity will be the same for the life of your machine.
- Single thread disk tensioner: Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Self lubricating bushings: The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor: APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- Variable needle speed: Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus. APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Interchangeable hopping foot: Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner: When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric – it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position: Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot & bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos and start-up supply kit: We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine as possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the purchase of your machine.
- LED lighting: Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size): You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting.