I found out about a great sale on American Professional Quilting Systems longarm machines that I wanted to share with you!
APQS is supplying machines for some of the classrooms during MQS- Machine Quilters Showcase in Kansas City next month. These demo machines are being presold at a wonderful price with some great freebies thrown in too! Plus, all of these machines come with an 8 year warranty and your choice of a 10, 12 or 14 foot new standard table. There are only a handful of these machines being presold so call me right away to lock the deal in! A fully refundable $500 deposit is all that is needed to lay claim on your machine.
PLUS! I am offering free motorized fabric advance for my customers on top of the deal listed below for all Millenniums! That is a $1350 value!
Millenniums with Quilt Glide AND free motorized fabric advace! – $16,000 –$4,000 In Savings!
Plus all the awesome extras that the Millennium comes with, like:
* Turbo Bobbin Winder, a $325 value
* Beginner’s class, a $200 value
* Year subscription to Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting magazine
* Two sample spools of Superior Thread
* Two pantographs from Golden Threads
* Package of needles
The motorized fabric advance allows you to keep continuous tension on the quilt sandwich as you automatically advance your quilt. Personally, I wouldn’t get a Millennium without it.
A $500 fully-refundable deposit is required to secure the machine. All customers must take possession of the machine within 30 days or order will be canceled and deposit refunded. Machines are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Call me to reserve yours (502) 718-7148.
Two Ways to Finance Your Machine
APQS offers two different ways to finance your machine.
1) Bank Iowa. They are a more traditional lender, requiring 20% down, 80% financed. The loan can be written for up to 5 years and can be paid off early without penality. Current interest rate is 8.25%. I can email you an application if you are interested.
2) American Financial Partners is a non-traditional lender, with the ability to finance up to 100% of the amount. The loan can be written for up to 5 years and can be paid off early without penality. Interest rates flexuate, but typically are between 11 and 13%.
If you’d like more information about either of these options, contact me for the details.