In my last video tutorial for APQS I showed you how to quilt beadboard or piano keys in your borders. Now that you’ve had time to practice adding those to your quilts it’s time to dress them up a bit! In this video tutorial I show you three different ways to decorate your beadboard border designs. Watch the video below and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments!
I’m Angela- Triplet Momma. Quilter. Traveling Educator. Designer. Thread Bimbo.
Search the Blog
- Angela Huffman's Reflections
- APQS Longarm Machines
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Quilting
- Budget Value Meander Quilting
- Custom Machine Quilting
- Edge to Edge Quilting Patterns
- Longarm Machine Quilting Class
- Longarm Machine Rental
- Longarm Machine Showroom Events
- Longarm Quilting Tips
- Love of Quilting Show
- Memorial Quilts
- Quilting Machine Showroom
- Quilting News
- Quilting Notions and Patterns
- Quilting Videos
- T-shirt Quilts
- Thread Tips
- Triplet Fun
Join Us On InstagramUnable to communicate with Instagram.