Design, Fluid Movement, Rock Solid Engineering- you’ll find it all baked into the APQS Freddie longarm quilting machine.
The Freddie, has everything the Millie enjoys minus the thread cutter and electronic channel locks. With those two features removed, the APQS Freddie only weighs 43 pounds. This machine also has the fabulous APQS stitch regulator with a motor that fires at an impressive 3500 stitches per minute and a Lifetime warranty.
The price for a Freddie is $18,600 + S/H. Call Angela to schedule a test drive at (502) 718-7148 or send an email.
Dreaming of a longarm machine? Click for our e-newsletter. Subscribe Me!
Features of an APQS Freddie longarm quilting machine
- Stitch regulator: When you use an APQS Freddie longarm machine you’ll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It’s one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their quilting needs.
- Floating horizontal wheels: Our Freddies are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller: The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Laser light with front and rear post: Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser. Get started with your Freedom right away!
- Stand alone APQS turbo bobbin winder: Consistently wound bobbins are the key to consistent tension.
- Ergo handles (front and back, with finger touch button control): Change your grip depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table. The Freedom has a big throat and these handles allow you to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table.
- Synchronous timing belt drive: APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Enjoy spectacular tension and stitch integrity for the life of your machine.
- Single thread disk tensioner: Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Self lubricating bushings: The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor: APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- Variable needle speed: Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus. APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Interchangeable hopping foot: Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner:When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric – it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position: Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot & bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos and start-up supply kit: We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine as possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the purchase of your machine.
- LED lighting with built in backlight: Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy. The built-in black light lets you adjust the lighting with the flip of a switch.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size): You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting. There is no difference in price- just tell me how you want your Freedie to come!