The APQS Lenni is smaller than his longarm quilter siblings. He would be considered a mid arm quilting machine with his 20″ throat but don’t let his smaller size throw you. While he is simple and easy to use, he has the same button controls you’ll find on our two top of the line machines, the Millennium and the Freedom. He’s made so you can focus on the quilting and not the machine.
Lenni is a smaller, more convenient version of the legendary APQS Mille long arm quilting machine. His big sister, Lucey, has a larger throat and adjustable handles. Lenni, though, is just the right size for those with space considerations.
He enjoys a substantial metal table that reduces vibration. The tracks are one solid piece of extruded metal so there are no junction points which would cause for uneven movement or bowing. Lenni uses a horizontal wheel system with the incredible M&M wheels that give you fingertip control. Plus, you can always add the new Bliss drive system to Lenni to take him over the top! He has simplified user controls that help you learn longarm quilting quickly. Enjoy the freehand freedom of APQS stitch regulated technology on a machine with a 20″ throat all with a Lifetime warranty. Lenni comes with an 8, 10 or a 12 foot table. There is no difference in price between the different sized tables- you just tell me what you want. Contact me when you are ready for a test drive at the APQS Louisville showroom.
The price for a Lenni is $10,900 + S/H & tax. Call Angela today for more information about sweet Lenni at (502) 718-7148
Dreaming of a machine? Subscribe to our e-newsletter. Subscribe Me!
Lenni Long Arm Machine Features
- Stitch regulator: When you use an APQS longarm machine you’ll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It’s one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Floating horizontal wheels: Our machines are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller: The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Laser light with front: Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser.
- Vertical channel locks: Lock down the machine so it can only move side to side for precise straight line stitching or use it to ensure your quilt top is square to the table so you know you’ll end up with a square quilt at the end.
- Wrights Sidewinder Deluxe bobbin winder
- Synchronous timing belt drive: APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Enjoy spectacular tension and stitch integrity for the life of your machine.
- Single thread disk tensioner: Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Self lubricating bushings: The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor: APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- Variable needle speed: Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus.
- Interchangeable hopping foot: Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design or even a scoop foot! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner: When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric – it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position: Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot & bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos and start-up supply kit: We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine as possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the purchase of your machine.
- LED lighting: Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size): You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting.