If Go Big or Go Home is your mantra, the APQS Millie30 longarm quilting machine was made for you! It is bigger in every way and is especially popular with computerized quilters who want the maximum possible quilting space all with the unbeatable APQS Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty!
This machine is the newest addition to the APQS longarm family. She has all the features of the top-of-the-line APQS Millie plus 4 extra inches of throat space! Millie30’s extra space means you have more space to play. This allows you to finish your quilts faster and incorporate larger quilting designs. It is 100% made in the USA. Go ahead… make your quilty dreams BIG!
This longarm sewing machine has a 30″ throat serving up 3500 stitches per minute with the industry’s best stitch regulator. Just like the Mille long arm quilting machine and the APQS Freddie, the Millie30 is sold with your choice of a 8, 10, 12 or, 14 foot metal table.
Call Angela for more information about any of our quilt machines at (502) 718-7148 or send an email.
The price for a APQS Millie30 longarm quilting machine is $20,900 + S/H and tax . Call Angela and ask about any current specials she has to offer!
Are you considering the purchase of a longarm? Get our newsletter for tips, tricks and specials.
Features of an APQS Millie30 Longarm
- Stitch regulator: When you use an APQS Millie30 long arm machine, you’ll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It’s one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Floating horizontal wheels: Our Milles are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller: The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Laser light with front and rear post: Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser. Get started with your Millie30 right away!
- Bobbin thread cutter: Cut your bobbin thread with the touch of a button to quickly swap out thread colors and change the location of the machine on the quilt. This is a feature you’ll only find on an APQS Millennium longarm.
- Electronic horizontal and vertical channel locks: With the touch of a button, your wheels are locked out so the machine can only be moved in one direction. This feature is the number one way to keep your quilt top square to the Millie30 table so you end up with a square quilt!
- Stand alone APQS turbo bobbin winder: Consistently wound bobbins are the key to consistent tension.
- Ergo handles (front and back, with finger touch button control): Change your grip depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table. The Millie30 has a big throat, and these handles allow you to control the machine even when you are at the back of the table.
- Synchronous timing belt drive: APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Enjoy spectacular tension and stitch integrity for the life of your machine.
- Single thread disk tensioner: Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Self lubricating bushings: The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor: APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- Variable needle speed: Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate a series of menus. APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Interchangeable hopping foot: Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Or a scoop foot or any other of our great feet! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner: When you come to a halt, your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric; it will either stop in the full-up or full-down position depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position: Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot & bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos, and start-up supply kit: We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine as possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the purchase of your machine.
- LED lighting with built in backlight: Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy. The built-in black light lets you adjust the lighting with the flip of a switch.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size): You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting. There is no difference in price; just tell me how you want your Millie30 to come!