Note: This kit has the old style ruler feet. The Platform foot and Saddle Shoe foot in the new style foot kit have been updated to be a true 1/4-inch distance between the needle and the outside edge of the foot. This new change in design makes ruler work more precise and the greater bend in the shaft allows your rulers to nestle against the foot much easier. If you are looking for the foot kit with the true 1/4″ feet, you can find it here.
If you are wanting to do custom quilting – like ruler work or micro work – with your APQS longarm machine you’ll probably want the option of changing out your hopping foot. This kits come with three interchangeable hopping feet that are designed for maximum visibility and safety with rulers.
The complete accessory kit for APQS George sit down machines includes:
- The “Platform” foot. A high profile closed toe hopping foot design for using longarm rulers on your George.
- The “Saddle Shoe” foot. A high profile open toe hopping foot that maintains your visibility while using longarm rulers and templates.
- The “Peek A Boo” foot. A low profile open toe hopping foot providing maximum visibility for detail work or general quilting when rulers are not required.
- Additional mounting screws and attachment wrenches.
- Snips for trimming stray threads.
This kit only fits APQS longarm quilting machines equipped with an interchangeable foot. You can tell if your machine has the interchangeable foot by the two small set screws holding the lower foot section in place.