If you’re looking for a versatile machine quilting ruler, then Shorty will be your new best friend! The Shorty Machine Quilting Ruler was designed by longarm quilter Angela Walters for Creative Grids.
Because Angela has been machine quilting on a stand up longarm, she knows all the things you need in a good quilting ruler! This ruler has a grip to prevent it from sliding, black and white guide lines you can see on all fabric colors, and it’s the perfect size for ultimate control.
But this ruler isn’t just for longarm quilters! It’s small size makes it ideal for quilting on your home sewing machine as well!
You’ll love your Shorty ruler for stitching in the ditch, straight line quilting, concentric squares and so much more. Check out the video above to see Angela use the Shorty machine quilting ruler.
Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!