Angela teaches you a variety of ways to make your longarm quilting the best it can be! First, use a variety of longarm rulers to break a quilt top down into smaller sections for spectacular results. Next, Stitch-in-the-Ditch on a longarm machine and create swags, curved crosshatching, piano keys, and more. You’ll also learn how to use a variety of letters and numbers as the foundation for more elaborate designs. Finally, learn how basic stencils make effective background fillers and easy borders for award winning custom quilting.
This DVD includes three classes:
- Using Rulers and Templates
- Using ABCs for Easy Borders and Sashing Spaces
- Using Stencils – Simple Borders to Background Gridwork Fillers
In these classes, you’ll learn how to:
- Use piecing in your quilt as a guide for ruler work.
- Create continuous curves using rulers.
- Use letters and numbers as a base to create more elaborate designs.
- Combine letters to make recognizable shapes, like flames.
- Cross-hatch with stencils.
- Create various grid fillers including bubbles, clamshells, swirls, and boxes.