The Identi-Pen is a dual point multipurpose permanent marker that’s perfect for quilt labels and signing your quilts!
These pens will leave permanent marks on a variety of non-porous surfaces including fabric, leather, metal, wood, glass, CDs, plastic, and photographs.
One end has a 0.4mm point. This is perfect for fine details if you’re drawing fine lines on your quilt labels. This end has an extra fine plastic point that won’t break down.
The opposite end is a wider 1.0mm point. This is excellent for broader lines. It has a tough fiber point built for heavy use.
The ink is water and fade resistant. This pack includes 4 colors: black, blue, red, and green. We also have these pens in an 8 color pack, check that out here!
- Dual points – a fine fiber point and an extra fine plastic point
- Low odor and meets non-toxicity requirements
- Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces
- Water-resistant and writes on fabric, leather, metal, wood, glass, CDs, plastic, and photographs
- 4 color pack – black, blue, red, and green