The Sewline Aqua Eraser Pen, is perfect for removing marking lines from fabric without damaging it. With the Sewline Aqua Eraser your worries are erased along with the marking lines. It works similarly to a fountain pen with a reservoir you simply fill with water or a water and detergent mix. Your finger pressure on the soft grip dampens the special soft fiber point. By lightly dabbing or running this point along the line or mark, the special point absorbs the pencil or water-based ink mark. The Sewline Aqua Eraser pen is so much quicker and easier than fiddling with a sponge or cloth. When the point of the Aqua Eraser becomes discolored, simply pull it out and slip in a new point.
How to Fill:
- unscrew point section by holding the pink grip to detach the reservoir unit.
- Place end of reservoir unit into water, pull the piston to draw in water.
- Hold reservoir unit with open end upright, pull piston rod out, push back to expel air.
- Put reservoir unit into water again, pull piston rod out which will fill the chamber.
How to Use:
- Push piston rod slightly to give first flow of water tp dampen the point.
- Dab on the ink mark on the fabric and the point will absorb and erase the mark
- Gently squeeze the pink grip as needed to keep the point damp.
- When the point becomes discolored, pull from the barrel and push in a new point.
Always test the Aqua eraser on a fabric scrap to ensure satisfactory removal of lines. Dry naturally. Do not use a dryer or iron to dry. Avoid accidental leaks, Drain any water before storing or carrying the Aqua eraser Pen.