This fun class is perfect for the beginner! We will focus on one basic patchwork shape, the half square triangle. Join Angela Huffman as she teaches multiple ways to create Half Square triangles and she will cover tips that will allow you to knock out a stack of them very quickly. In class we will look at surprising ways to combine them in a variety of layouts for beautiful quilts. Plus, we will examine a few ways to quilt this basic patchwork shape for both sit down and stand up quilters.
We carry everything you need and you’ll get 10% off class supplies!
- Sewing Machine in good working order (or use ours for $15 – limit 5, please call us at 502-718-7148 to request a machine)
- Your sewing machine’s manual (just in case)
- New needle for your sewing machine (we like Topstitch 90/14)
- Cotton Thread
- 8 Fat Quarters
- Rotary Cutter
- Seam Ripper (just in case)
- Sack Lunch – we will take a 30 minute lunch break
Click here to see our Quilted Joy class policies. Learn Patchwork: Half Square Triangles is categorized as a “class” for our policies.